Monday, July 7, 2008

how can I start buying from China

Firstly I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself. I am a native Australian pet products designer, now living in China. Quite the adventure really!
By launching this blog, I am attempting to dispel some of the myths about sourcing products from China.
Just from chatting to customers over the years, here’s my top 5:
1. There are many reputable Chinese suppliers that are willing to business.
2. Large order quantities: there are many suppliers willing to accept smaller quantities, particularly in this economic climate!
3. You can get great quality products from China.
4. There are ways of vetting prospective suppliers online.
5. Many suppliers now speak English

1 comment:

Miss Bubbles said...

Here's an easy read article about sourcing from china. Most of the articles on the web are written by sourcing websites & companies, but you can definitely do it on your own. http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article.cfm?articleid=1996